All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: new pc!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:42 am 

I got a new pc a couple of weeks ago. I dropped 1200$ on it not including a psu and monitor. I havent found a game I cant run on max settings and most run on max with 80fps or higher. Except bf3, can you run it says i only barely meet the minimum settings and i dont understand why because im higher than all the numbers its putting out there.
bf3 me
Pixel Shader version 5.0 5.0
Vertex Shader version 5.0 5.0
Dedicated Video RAM 1 GB 2.0 GB still fail on the recommended

Post subject: Re: new pc!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:51 am 

You should be good, playing at HIGH settings. BF3 is a beast though, it uses hella VRAM.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:18 am 

I don't really intend on playing it on pc, I already have it for xbox. I was just bothered but the canirunit results

[ Posted from a mobile device ] Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:43 pm 
The Boss

maybe your video card isnt up to par or some shit. what are your specs

Fuck peace, hoes, and flat tops.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:07 pm 
Core Member

I bought a new decked out PC, and the most I have played on it was free cell :/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 pm 
The Boss

tetris clan for life

Fuck peace, hoes, and flat tops.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:47 am 

dub wrote:

See, thats troubling to me. You go BALLS out for a new PC, and then you barely use the fuckin' thing. Don't get me wrong, I got in a good amount of time with BF3, but I expected alot more use out of it. Like a new mmorpg.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:52 am 
Core Member

KONTAKT wrote:
dub wrote:

See, thats troubling to me. You go BALLS out for a new PC, and then you barely use the fuckin' thing. Don't get me wrong, I got in a good amount of time with BF3, but I expected alot more use out of it. Like a new mmorpg.

I was exaggerating a bit :) I played a bit of Skyrim on it, got to level 15 or 16. Went back and played a handful of single player games that I didn't have the juice to run a while ago, Fallout games, etc. I just don't have time to sink into FPS anymore, so whenever I play newer games I get my ass handed to me. Especially games like BF where guys have been playing essentially the same game for the last 5-6 years, and I just pick it up here or there. I heard there is a new tribes out, that is supposed to be pretty good so I might check it out, I think it is possibly free to play (pay for upgrades and shit).

The last game I played even at a remotely high level was Gears of War 3 on the 360, and still there are kids that put in 12-18 hours a day on that shit. I will be wrecking fuckers, and then some shit head kids comes in and hands me my lunch to the point where I am lucky to break even. Now a days, I am content with knowing my time has passed and switching to games that I can pick up off and on and not feel like a whole generation has skipped me :(

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 pm 

dub wrote:
KONTAKT wrote:
dub wrote:

I was exaggerating a bit :) I played a bit of Skyrim on it, got to level 15 or 16. Went back and played a handful of single player games that I didn't have the juice to run a while ago, Fallout games, etc. I just don't have time to sink into FPS anymore, so whenever I play newer games I get my ass handed to me. Especially games like BF where guys have been playing essentially the same game for the last 5-6 years, and I just pick it up here or there. I heard there is a new tribes out, that is supposed to be pretty good so I might check it out, I think it is possibly free to play (pay for upgrades and shit).

The last game I played even at a remotely high level was Gears of War 3 on the 360, and still there are kids that put in 12-18 hours a day on that shit. I will be wrecking fuckers, and then some shit head kids comes in and hands me my lunch to the point where I am lucky to break even. Now a days, I am content with knowing my time has passed and switching to games that I can pick up off and on and not feel like a whole generation has skipped me :(

HAHA, I'm only content when I make those punk bitch kids wonder if I am hacking!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:11 am 

Yeah, no doubt. My lil cousin was kickin' my ass hard in wwf wrestling for xbox 360. I'm only 27, and I dont have the speed or reflexes to BUTTON MASH those type of games anymore. Christ, I think I got early signs of carpal tunnel in my right hand. Console games especially kill my hands anymore.