All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: drug testing
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 am 

Ill never pass a piss test but I keep synthetic urine handy always. In a week I have an oral swap test. I can quit smoking dope for a week but does anyone know how an oral test works? I can't seen thc being in saliva for very long. Im sweatin this bad bc I need out of my job and into this better one

[ Posted from a mobile device ] Image

Post subject: Re: drug testing
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 am 

As far as I know, THC metabolites are DETECTABLE in saliva up to a 24-hour period. Maybe a bit longer depending on other conditions and the person. But usually 12 to 24-hour period. I don't think Saliva tests can be used to check any historical drug use though.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:34 pm 

fantastic news. still not smoking until the test tho

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:23 pm 
The Boss

i thought it was 48 hours or so. whatever the case im pretty positive its not too long. good luck!!

PS ill sell you my urine

Fuck peace, hoes, and flat tops.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:34 pm 
Core Member

Back when I actually paid attention to this stuff, it was anywhere between 24-72 hours. I am not sure how far along the process has gotten, but I doubt it is much longer than that. I would give yourself as long as possible to clean out your system, though, just to be safe.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:07 am 

pfffft, loser...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:14 pm 
Core Member

Eh, nothing wrong with smoking weed, as long as it doesn't keep you from doing other shit. Washington state will be voting on legislation to outright legalize it, not just for "medicinal use". I signed the initiative, and I barely smoke now a days (once or twice a year at most). Definitely will vote yes on it, because I just don't see the point in putting people in jail over something that I consider a relatively harmless drug. The majority of people I know feel the same way.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 am 

i got this job and after talking with the ceo and a couple employees, as well as doing a little research it seems like this is one of those jobs that you don't leave unless you have problems or a just a fucking moron. I dont have to take my swab test for another 8 days. I havent been smoking at all except for friday when they told me im hired i smoked myself retarded since im not a drinker and i wanted to celebrate. Now i cant smoke for the next three months because they piss test after your probation period. ive never had so much trouble falling asleep in my entire life.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:11 pm 

get on that Jenkem

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:29 pm 

dub wrote:
Eh, nothing wrong with smoking weed, as long as it doesn't keep you from doing other shit. Washington state will be voting on legislation to outright legalize it, not just for "medicinal use". I signed the initiative, and I barely smoke now a days (once or twice a year at most). Definitely will vote yes on it, because I just don't see the point in putting people in jail over something that I consider a relatively harmless drug. The majority of people I know feel the same way.

Ok