All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: drug testing
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:46 am 

dub wrote:
Eh, nothing wrong with smoking weed, as long as it doesn't keep you from doing other shit. Washington state will be voting on legislation to outright legalize it, not just for "medicinal use". I signed the initiative, and I barely smoke now a days (once or twice a year at most). Definitely will vote yes on it, because I just don't see the point in putting people in jail over something that I consider a relatively harmless drug. The majority of people I know feel the same way.

They're a little more REALISTIC and LIBERAL about that kind of shit out WEST. I even read places like Seattle got clinics for people using JUNK, so they can go in and shoot-up SAFELY. And not have to worry about getting into trouble from the law or the scare of sharing IVs, and spreading diseases. It would be nice if more states would follow by example.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:19 am 

I wish pennsylvania would at least allow the sale of beer in gas stations

[ Posted from a mobile device ] Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:57 pm 

dankbuds wrote:
I wish pennsylvania would at least allow the sale of beer in gas stations

[ Posted from a mobile device ] Image

Yup...PA's liquor laws here are fucked up! All state controlled BS, when I was living in Fl, you could buy beer, wine, spirits 24/7. That included gas-stations and supermarkets. Just another stupid ass law in a long line of laws here in PA.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:10 am 

until this year, it was illegal to buy any beer/liquor on sundays in the state of GA. FINALLY that shit got abolished!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:43 pm 
The Boss

im gonna shoot up heroin in my penis vein

Fuck peace, hoes, and flat tops.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:06 pm 
Core Member

KONTAKT wrote:
They're a little more REALISTIC and LIBERAL about that kind of shit out WEST. I even read places like Seattle got clinics for people using JUNK, so they can go in and shoot-up SAFELY. And not have to worry about getting into trouble from the law or the scare of sharing IVs, and spreading diseases. It would be nice if more states would follow by example.

I know they have needle exchange programs, I haven't heard about them haven safe havens for IDUs. It wouldn't surprise me though. All the studies they have done on the needle exchanges show they make a difference, so I am all for it. So much money gets spent on shit that doesn't work, we should support the programs that do.

PeteyPWN wrote:
Ok

Glad to see we understand each other.

cipher wrote:
until this year, it was illegal to buy any beer/liquor on sundays in the state of GA. FINALLY that shit got abolished!

I am going to be down in Savannah in just a few weeks. I will be taking advantage of the new statutes.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:40 am 

in cali. some places allow you to buy 10 syringes legally. but each place does not have to do it.
its up to the individual pharmacy, cvs whatever.
as far as THC in your system. it depends on a few things. one is the frequency of use, or abuse.whichever the case may be. the more you smoke it, the longer it takes to leave your system. sometimes up to 3 months. thats also depending who is giving the test. if you want to read more http://www.homehealthtesting.com/blog/2 ... ur-system/
booze in cali is legal to sell 7 days a week. until 2:00 am. they may start selling again at 6:00 am.
we have what they call dispensaries here. that sell all kinds of thc shit. Hash, brownies, also they sell a lot of rice krispies with thc in them. to be able to even go into these THC stores you must have a prescription from a doctor. which is pretty easy if you ask around. after they give you the presc. they have you get an id card, which also allows you to grow up to 6 plants for each prescription.
Up In Smoke a funny as fuck movie if you havent already seen it.
enjoy your sumnmer :)
BTW hello

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:21 pm 
Core Member

Fuck off pimp.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=220

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 am 

HAH, damn you guys can REALLY hold a grudge, huh???

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:55 am 

ya the weed scene here is pretty relaxed. sometimes the feds do their raids and put people in cuffs that are really sick with cancer or whatever. its just too bad that more people cant accept the fact that weed actually helps.
interesting to talk about thats why i commented on it.
peace.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next