All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Gps tracking device found in students car.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:49 pm 

A California student got a visit from the FBI this week after he found a secret GPS tracking device on his car, and a friend posted photos of it online. The post prompted wide speculation about whether the device was real, whether the young Arab-American was being targeted in a terrorism investigation and what the authorities would do.

Read More http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2010/1 ... z11olvABdv

Trade freedom for security and you have neither. Big-Brother can suck a fart out of my ass, you immoral racist cocksuckers. Perfect example of complete abuse of power. Just like your local law-enforcement. A wonderful bunch of pricks they are.

And the icing on the cake, this buffoon was looking after our countries well being. Did i fall asleep on a reactor for 8 or some odd years or was this man really in-charge of shit, like the brilliant people at the FBI and CIA??

Nation under god falling out...

Post subject: Re: Gps tracking device found in students car.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:34 pm 
The Boss

gwb is awesome. he did coke and was a wild boozer. probably had sex with animals also

Fuck peace, hoes, and flat tops.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:29 am 

Yeah, fuckin' amazing isnt it. The son of GWB Sr., who ran every one of his buisnesses his daddy got him into, into the ground. Made a pretty damn good profit selling blow with his future wife Laura in college. The future wife Laura known back in 1963 as Laura Welch, who infact killed her then boyfriend Michael Douglas with her car in Midland Texas when she ran thru a stop-sign at an intersection and hit Michael head on.

The head on collision caused 17yr-old Michael Douglas to be thrown from his Corvair, breaking his neck on impact. He died almost instantly. And although she should of been charged with Vehicular-homicide or at the least manslaughter, Laura Bush walked away charge free....

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 pm 
Core Member

Not that I disagree with what you are saying... but wasn't the kid associating with known terrorists, and his best friend wrote something about bombing a building? I remember reading a follow up to this that paints the kid in a completely different light. The FBI had all the proper warrants to do this shit. So for what it is worth, they weren't exactly going outside of their normal duties here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:22 pm 

That I dont know, I didnt hear anything about the kid personally. The story I heard was his old-man had ties to Al Qaeda. His pops did some work for them so I hear. My thing was so what, fuck his old man hes probably dead.

This kid just seems like your run of the mill college student, further more I highly doubt hes spending all his time and money in college just to go to some flight-school in bum-fuck FL and learn the basic technics of flying just so he can crash a learjet-commercial airliner into an office building.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:43 pm 

Man, everybody is so god damn afraid of a reacurring 9-11. The media and government dont help the situation at all either. Every day you hear some bullshit on the news about a possible terrorist attack.

Not likely, so settle the fuck down. It took Al Quaeda years to pull that shit off. More like 10-15yrs of powerful planning. Which basically left the US looking around going WTF just happened. All because of certain interest groups and a president who didnt read his FBI-CIA breifings because he was to busy on vacation. Then again the CIA didnt communicate and or share vital information with the FBI, and other government joint task forces. So FUCK THEM, I dont feel the least bit sorry for what could of been avoided.

Now the FBI and probably the CIA wanna tap this kids phone and plant GPS devices all over his shit because of what his father might of did??? Mean while these are the same sick fuckin' people who armed the Taliban-Al Quaeda in the 70s and 80s, but difference was we called them 'FREEDOM FIGHTERS' back then. We showed them how to make IEDs and utilize 'guerilla' style tactics. That these so called 'Terrorists' are using on our soldiers right now. Hmm..wonder how they learned to do that??? Anybody remember the Soviet war in Afghanistan???

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:50 pm 
The Boss

but thats why everyone is freaked out. mohammed atta was a normal nice guy to most people, until him and like 10 other dudes flew into the world trade center and fucked up america's day. i think that there are individual cells acting alone trying to bring notoriety and they would be willing to do stupid shit and suicide bomb some place important. I don't think they are under al qaieda's control though.

i agree 100 percent with the rest of your post tho. the americans should have thought "dude wtf is gonna happen in the future", knowing that the ay-rabs didnt like americans or soviets, and only preferred the americans for their weaponry vs the russkies.

as for the soviet war in afghanistan, a really good documentary on that would be rambo 3.

Fuck peace, hoes, and flat tops.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:27 pm 

LOL @ Taliban+Rambo 3. I get vexed about it. Mostly because the dumb ignorant shit this country shovels. And the US people for the most part are ill-informed nutsacks who believe just about anything you tell them. And im not being anti-patriotic, so blow me. You got to read between the lines on certain things, I know most people are so quick to pick up a gun and go to war, but you have to learn to question the received reality. I feel real bad for people who dont.

We live in a very sad society, including the US. Everyone always thinks they are 'free'. Well your not free. You have never seen freedom before. The closest we have come to freedom is when Thomas Jefferson was around. He knew what the people really wanted. And sadly, George Washington let Alexander Hamilton have the spoils. Ever since then the 'pigs' have been opressing people of all colors and all walks of life.

Sometimes his manifesto was very political, but Blake wrote...'Change cannot come without a rejection of all rules'. I think he was on to something...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:38 am 
Core Member

KONTAKT wrote:
LOL @ Taliban+Rambo 3. I get vexed about it. Mostly because the dumb ignorant shit this country shovels. And the US people for the most part are ill-informed nutsacks who believe just about anything you tell them. And im not being anti-patriotic, so blow me. You got to read between the lines on certain things, I know most people are so quick to pick up a gun and go to war, but you have to learn to question the received reality. I feel real bad for people who dont.

We live in a very sad society, including the US. Everyone always thinks they are 'free'. Well your not free. You have never seen freedom before. The closest we have come to freedom is when Thomas Jefferson was around. He knew what the people really wanted. And sadly, George Washington let Alexander Hamilton have the spoils. Ever since then the 'pigs' have been opressing people of all colors and all walks of life.

Sometimes his manifesto was very political, but Blake wrote...'Change cannot come without a rejection of all rules'. I think he was on to something...

I don't disagree with your sentiments at all, I agree with a lot of them in fact. But a lot of people miss that freedom isn't JUST freedom to do whatever you want to do, freedom also entails freedom FROM things. That is huge in the grand scope of things; though we may bitch about shit, none of us ever have to worry about a marauding band of thugs coming into our home and fucking our family in the ass and killing us. Granted that is the extreme end of things, but look around the world and realize that most places aren't even near our level of freedom. Just the simple fact that you can write what you wrote here, shows that you have more freedom than over half the world. But, I digress...

I get upset at the knee jerk reactions as well, particularly when it is taking away freedoms from the majority to police the minority.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:02 pm 

kontakt - another liberal "armchair general"

it seems to me that many people forget that even the presidents of countries are just humans like everyone else. these people aren't superheroes. they have pasts, they make mistakes, etc etc...

its funny that you talk about GWB's alleged drug use in the past yet you were also a drug user / junkie at some point. fortunately, people dont always get judged for their transgressions for the rest of their lives. familiar with the adage about glass houses? ;)