All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: looks different here
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:02 am 

lol you so owned....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:37 pm 

Looks like I got to the reunion a little late. How is everybody btw? Sup, Pimpster, Dub, Pao and to anybody else still lurking around here. I caved and finally switched to Windows 10 with my new build, Pimp. I'm still not in love with it. The gaming performance is no different than 7. In fact, it is sometimes worse depending on the game. I've got the GUI tweaked with classic shell and a host of reg tweaks to look and function more like 7. It's not too bad now.

Do any of you guys still PC game at all? I still game from time to time if there is something that catches my interest. Seems like everybody on my Steam buddy list is playing that new 'battle royale' game Player Unknown Battlegrounds. Looks like battle royale shooters are this year's flavor of the month.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:33 am 

hmm havent heard of that game. ill have to check it out.you having a good summer.? you probably seen that they have kp on steam. i forgot his name but there is one dude that used to play. i am thinking about checking it out. they have scheduled matches every week he was telling me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:35 am 

its an old game but i been playing cod waw. old but its ok.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:18 pm 

Yeah man. Pretty good summer. Just got back from NY a week ago. We stopped off in Cooperstown. I have never been there before. And for not being a genuine fan of up north having lived in Phila Pa most of my life it was a nice little town. We went to the baseball hall of fame museum and the Ommegang brewing factory. The weather was a nice change of pace coming from FL. We've had a brutal summer. I'm already over it.

Funny you mention KP because I was just going through all of the old CD/DVD spindles I got laying around in my closet converting stuff that I want to save to thumb drive or external HDD storage and I found my original KP CD. I don't have the original box or anything else but the CD. It definitely brings back fond memories, man. Did you play during early HEAT.net days? I feel old saying that now haha. It feels like a mighty long time ago.

Yeah, Playerunknown Battlegrounds is all the rage right now on steam because some popular Twitch streamer geeks say it is. It looks like some click-bait streamer garbage but my buddy Thomas says it's really dope. Man, I haven't played a COD game in a minute. I bought Black Ops 3 for zombies but they're charging way too much for the season pass. I am actually looking forward to the new COD WW2 game. Maybe we'll finally get some old school COD.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:24 pm 

Ah, man before I forget. Add me on Steam, Pimp and anybody else who wants to.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Maker46/

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:34 am 

cooperstown that would be fun to go to. its quite a ways away for me. i live in the san francisco bay area. from san jose originally..since i have moved to central cali. either way its pretty far..crazy right now the hurricane is hitting florida. crazy shit.. climate change global warming is going to doom the world i think. if not that , earthquakes, volcanoes, one of them probably will. i hope i am not around then..i will add you to my steam ..i have to run but i will hit you up back here sometime soon..be cool man.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:56 pm 

Yeah. I live on the Eastcoast of Florida near Deltona. Irma was a monster storm. They said it was the largest hurricane on record in the Atlantic. So I was nervous considering I've never experienced a hurricane before. We really lucked out. Nothing really happened here besides our power went out for about half a day. I think my screen room area took the brunt of it. We have a lot to be thankful for.

Man, I would love to go back out to California again sometime. I went to Florida because it's like the poor man's California and I enjoy it here for the most part but when I visited my cousin and her at the time newly married husband. They live in Encinitas. I didn't want to leave. The place is a tiny gem hidden away and it's only what 25-30 minutes away from San Diego. It's like another world out there. Expensive as all hell, nonetheless. I don't think I could afford to live in California. I envy you though man. Definitely, add me on steam homie.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:06 pm 

Here are some shots I took the day after Irma rolled through. It wasn't too bad taking into account that we got hit with a CAT-2 level storm when it reached us. That 7-11 got tuned-up though.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:23 am 

holy shit. good the storm missed you. scary shit
didnt you used to live in philly?
your job sent you to florida?
cali. is expensive compared to almost anywhere. its getting so expensive in places that many people are movong to the central valley where its cheaper to live.
im from northern cali. the weather is so much better up here.in fact everything is better. except for disneyland is cool..ya i will add you to steam bro.
i am going to look for my kp. i wanna try it again.... although i dont know where all my kp files maps etc are..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next