All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: looks different here
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:40 am 

hilarious dub. you never could hold a decent conversation. feel the love for sure.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:18 pm 
Core Member

bullshit, I just don't give a fuck about what you have to say.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:57 am 

you never have anything decent to say to me. i wast speaking to you when this post started. then you went off..i wasnt surprised since you have always been that way towards me. which is your choice but usually people ignore someone they dont care for.
going back to the statement i said "you never could hold a decent conversation" is true.
and your response " bullshit" is false.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:53 pm 
Core Member

Now that just hurts my feelings. You don't remember our political conversations a handful of years ago? We've had a few decent talks pimp. It is just you are/were the lamest guy around and no one likes you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:00 am 

we have probably had many conversations.we both probably said a lot of shit that was funny or mean spirited. but it is one of the things that made kp a classic game. my favorite game i ever played. ..i guess its still fun for you to talk shit to me...to me its kind of funny that you still enjoy it. even though its been a really long time ago.maybe we can start playing a game and talk shit again. that would be fun...
what names did you use when playing online kp?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:23 am 
Core Member

pimp wrote:
we have probably had many conversations.we both probably said a lot of shit that was funny or mean spirited. but it is one of the things that made kp a classic game. my favorite game i ever played. ..i guess its still fun for you to talk shit to me...to me its kind of funny that you still enjoy it. even though its been a really long time ago.maybe we can start playing a game and talk shit again. that would be fun...
what names did you use when playing online kp?

I don't think you have ever said something funny, you were always lame. Of course it is fun to talk shit to you; you are still a dumbfuck, no offense.

I barely have time for games, but I find time to play Rocket League and some of the games my kids are into. They mostly play Xbox games, and are already better than I ever was. I should let them kick your ass at whatever game you think you are good at, while I talk shit to you on the mic.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:32 am 

of course that explains it.....those few years of shit talking got to you.... we all didnt realize some were so fragile. it was in good clean fun..all of us came out of it just fine.... i guess everyone hurt your feelings. . we all have been wondering all these years why you took it worse then even your teammates. that happened over 10 years ago, you should consider getting some help.wow you are worse off then we thought.good luck i really hope you learn to deal with whatever you have. ...we will all say a prayer for you....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:14 pm 
Core Member

pimp wrote:
of course that explains it.....those few years of shit talking got to you.... we all didnt realize some were so fragile. it was in good clean fun..all of us came out of it just fine.... i guess everyone hurt your feelings. . we all have been wondering all these years why you took it worse then even your teammates. that happened over 10 years ago, you should consider getting some help.wow you are worse off then we thought.good luck i really hope you learn to deal with whatever you have. ...we will all say a prayer for you....

Uh...What? How much meth do you smoke? You were the one everyone made fun of, you and all of the Fags Anonymous. You are probably in your late 40's by now, alone, living in some shitty ass apartment, reminiscing about the best days of your life playing KP. When in actuality you were and still are a fucking joke of a human being. True fact.

I'm going to go smoke a joint, fuck my wife, and play video games with my kids. Have fun never being loved by anyone for the rest of your cold and lonely life. :die: :rip: :ear: :ivan:

[ Posted from a mobile device ] Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:42 am 

you poor bitter child. i believe there is some free help out there.
you are so easy to piss.. you really should get counseling..there are low income or even free help for people with mental problems such as yourself..
whatever your name is good luck.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:59 am 
Core Member

Imagine pimp writing this...do you think he actually believes the things he types? Pimp, you are going to die alone, sit and let that shit marinate for a second.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next