[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4775: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3905)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4777: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3905)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4778: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3905)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4779: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3905)
KPForum.net • View topic - OK you guyses

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: OK you guyses
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:30 am 

im using avg and its not fixing anything, im having more problems.. i cant find my windows cd and i cant burn anything :( i used avast before, im gonna download it

¤ÐƒÇ¤™ Sanas: btw, i found out its rather difficult to write on a penis today

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:45 pm 

Naw, dont waste your time on AVAST! peach. Go Google Microsoft Security Essentials and dl it, very small dl. I would also Google and get Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Spybot Search and Destroy. And if it really needs it, get Cwshredder.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:49 pm 

I would probably run all that in safe-mode too with net-connection disabled. Easy way to do so if you dont already know. Go to the Windows Start button/Icon, go to Run..., type 'msconfig'. WHen that pops up go to the 'Boot' tab and towards the bottom check 'Safe Boot', Apply. That'll get you into safe mode.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:10 pm 

i just reformatted.. Ive been trying to download windows 7 off iptorrents, they all have good comments but i cant get them to burn right.. i must be doing something wrong :/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:05 pm 

Well shit, uhh what are you usin' to burn? I dont really care for Nero, has way to much stupid bullshit bundled with it. i been usin' this shit called cdburnerxp works great, been usin it for bout a year now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:28 am 

Or the Win 7 version you dled is garbage, you might have to dl another version. Could be any number of factors...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:35 pm 

tried nero first this ISO-Burner then alcohol.. and i downloaded 2 diff copies.. i dont know whats going on but it sucks.. lol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:39 am 
Administrator

you need to use a boot time scanner like AVAST, make sure that shit gets scanned b4 windows loads, kind of like doing a chkdsk scan, but if your still messing with the virus, and your obviously still connected to the internet, Id bet that the virus has now owned you via downloading more shit to ur PC thru an open port the entire time you tried to find programs to remove it. its probably even stored in your RAM by now... the dreaded reformat is on the horizon! REGEDIT,HIJACKTHIS,AVAST, get all that crap, but dont DL it on ur pc or the virus' will corrupt the files b4 u even try to install!

MYDOOMWIN32.... MAYBE FREDZ DID IT TO YOU!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:46 pm 

all you have to do is instead of reformatting first, you put the disc in while you are running Windows and it will guide you through the whole thing

:sub: 444life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 am 
Administrator

oh yeah and dont use system restore, youll fuck yourself even farther into that hole, turn system restore off and delete the checkpoints, otherwise youll clean your pc, think shits gravy, then the virus will find its way out of the restore point and PWN you all over again

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next