All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: hookahs
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:36 pm 
The Boss

any of you stoners here use a hookah for shisha? I buy layalina shisha (like 2 bucks or so for a 50g box). works good enough for me. I am also in the market for a new, nicer hookah. I hope to hear from some non-stoners on this one.

What is your favorite brand and flavor of shisha?

Fuck peace, hoes, and flat tops.

Post subject: Re: hookahs
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:05 am 
Administrator

Pao wrote:

What is your favorite brand and flavor of shisha?

sinsamillia, lavender

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:14 am 

Stunts, Blunts and Hip Hop...So no hooks here. I did have a nice double chamber bubble, till I dropped the fuckin thing. So i stay away from glass shits now except for my bowl. But i usually just twist up a Backwoods and call it a day...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 am 

Vaporization is always good too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:50 pm 
Core Member

I have never owned a hookah but know many people that do, though they don't use it for any tobacco products, generally. I know a guy that used to work at a hookah bar before they cracked down on smoking here in WA, I will ask him what he recommends.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:07 pm 
Administrator

vaporization is proven to be more of a novelty as it is the worst way to smoke weed of any kind thats fact!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:23 pm 

daddyD wrote:
vaporization is proven to be more of a novelty as it is the worst way to smoke weed of any kind thats fact!

you have no clue what you are talking about.

in amsterdam i used the volcano. was the highest ive ever gotten.

https://www.thevolcanovaporizer.com/

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:34 pm 

Heh, thats what I was thinkin, but im not gonna get into the "who knows more about herbs and which equipment is better" endless argument. Everybody's different. And its all PEACE, LOVE and mutual understanding here at KPFORUM.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 am 
Administrator

vaporizing weed is widely known as the most inneficient way of smoking weed, since you can re-smoke vaporized weed and get a high, you obviously arent extracting the maximum ammount of thc from the bud, think about it, if it was people wouldnt still smoke out of glass and metal pipes they would all use vaporizers, thats not the case, theyre a novelty nothing more

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:04 pm 
Core Member

DD, sorry but you are flat out wrong here. Pretty much every study has shown vapes to be very efficient at extracting THC from marijuana, upwards of 65% of total THC content. This is equivalent to the amount that can be extracted by smoking. The problem with your statement that you can smoke the leftovers from vaporizering, is this: you actually have plant matter left to smoke after you vape, when you smoke weed, there is nothing left over. When you smoke weed, you are heating it well past the vaporization point of THC, and actually waste a good portion of cannabinoids in the plant. The main difference between vaping and smoking is simply the amount of tar/carcinogens that you are freeing from the plant material. Vaping gets you somewhere in the realm of 80-90% pure THC vapors, where smoking is somewhere around 40-60% depending on the method. Obviously hitting a joint is much worse than smoking out of a bong.

Furthermore if we are just talking the most affective way to get high off of weed, it is hands down eating it. Tictures, weed butter, or weed oil are all much more healthy, as you are not inhaling any particulate matter. You also don't waste any THC, because you absorb close to 100% of the THC.

So, DD, you are flat out wrong, hate to break it to you. That being said, I would much rather smoke it than vape it.

The more you know....